About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

I LOVE MY TEETH!

I totally love my teeth!
Went to see the dentist on wed.

The mobile dental clinic was funny.

Tammy and I were procastinating to slide the door to go inside cuz we were scared HAHA.

But it's over now and I'm happy my teeth are ok and they are the best set of teeth ever!

LOL! Thr was this girl who went for treatment for more than 1/2 hr. While waiting for our turn (tammy and I), we were observing that person's facial expression and the things that the dentist did to her. So scary :X

Then when it was finally my turn, the dentist kept telling me to open my mouth bigger. Suddenly she asked me this qns: Have you put braces before? I answed: No :D

She replied: Wow you have very straight teeth! :D :D

After that she told me I have no decay in my teeth and started cleaning my teeth w/ some weird stuff and I'm done!


&I rmbed sth that my physics teacher said:

-POSITIVE PROOF THAT THR IS AN INCREASE IN GLOBAL WARMING-
In the 18th century, you need to pull open the underwear to see the butt.
Now, the 21st century, you need to pull open the butt to see the underwear!