About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Change is constant.

I'm feelin' blank now. Like I dno what to do but I know thr are lots to do at the same time.
&I've wasted 1 hr on the com:(

Oh I totally love daiso.
It's filled w/ all sorts of things.
And everytime time i visit the store, thr wld be new items for me to explore wahaha.
So cool.
That's my new tagline.
So cool.
Anw, reading the jap words off the packets and items are fun.
Esp when you know how to read and you understand it, and a sense of accomplishment is thr.
So it's a little sad im not studying jap anymore.
Shldn't have slacked so much in yr 1/2.
Then I wld have had a good foundation to continue in yr3.
Nvm, maybe I will continue to take that lang when I hav the time.

Ah Im feeling hot and sticky and it's 7 pm now.
Shouldn't it be a cooling weather now?