About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

insomnia:(

Haven been sleeping well at night recently. I fell asleep at 12+am when I am alr in bed at 11+. The funny thing is, I don't feel tired when I wake up in the morning. I am super duper! I once read from a newspaper that scientists say it is normal for teenagers to "suffer" a period of not-being-able-to-fall-asleep:o Haha. Guess I'm experiencing it right now. They say it's part of growing up and stuff and its alright. That was quite a relief cause I thought my sleeping patterns had gone haywired in a bad way. Nevertheless, I hope my normal (being able to fall asleep) sleeping time will come backkkkkkk!

Had 1.5 hrs of HCL today and I realizsed I miss XRY D: It's so boring without his teachings. HCL=droning/sleeping session. Of course I did not sleep, I am a good girl :D But I did other stuff while listening to her talk. Srsly, she shld eneage with the class more...

Watching 溏心风暴. Nice show. 2nd last ep alr. Haha. 常在心is a cool lawyer who knoes how to play the saxophone.

Ok btr go do some maths prac qns. Gotta a DATE with ms low tmr:D