About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

LOVE THIS FEELING

Today is a very HAPPY DAY for me! And I knew today was gonna be a special day since last night:D Could not fall asleep until 12+am because I felt excited to be going back to school after the 1-wk hols. Perhaps lots of ppl would be dreading the start of school BUT I anticipated for it ytd.

So i woke up not feeling very tired and couldn't fall asleep on the train like I normally would. then when I reached sch, did some financial lit stuff w/ my ossum grp then went for a teeny weeny while of band. Lessons soon started with HCL then recess and CME(HAHA). CME was a joke i tell you. Firstly my grp did not prepare anything for the presentation and we're doing on HINDUISM. So we crapped out quite a few pointers in ENG and had to translate them to CHI during our presentation. It's not easy peasy ok! Prisicilla said the most retarded thing: 兴督教的人信仰印度人。Tranlation: Hinduism belief in indian ppl. LOL! Shouldn't it be the other way round? HAHA.

There were the usual lessons except today's was kinda relaxing and cool. Finally it was band. Teacher's day celebration. Everything was in a rush at first because we had to shift the chairs from a horizontal placement to a vertical one. Time was running out and everyone was in a haste to settle down. I kept running from one place to another to get this and that. Then when they said it's time to perform I was like, "omg I'm gonna play badly..." cause I hadnt even warmed up on my own so how wld you expect me to pitch the high notes nicely?

Luckily it was the winds first before the symphonic one. But still, down under dont hav any high notes for me to warm up :O When we started playing first suite, I was asking "what if" questions to myself and decided I shouldnt care. OOh then the important part came--my solo! If you rmbed, I screwed up during the last rehearsal:( Ok so my solo came and I just blew it off effortlessly yay! It sounded great and I was feeling surprised whilst playing. The hardwork these few days at home paid off:D When I ended the melody w the final note, I wished that the moment of goodness wld last for as long as I desire. The melody sounded so smooth so fluent so warm and nice:D :D :D

After the song, mr ng was like asking who was the one who played the solo and I raised my hand. He said, "it was very good, oh very good." Finally i did not screw up infront of him! AHA finally I did something that im proud of!

Lastly was the interaction and pics will be posted soon!

Nights:D