About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Overloaded

I decided to blog again! Just for fun:)
March Hols = (Homework + Band) overload.
The busiest March holiday in my whole life:(
Gosh.
Then shi hui and I were trying to think on the bright side, at least we still have 3/9 days to do my homework.

Today my mum asked me, "为什么你变矮了?”
Then she looked at my brother.
“哦,原来他长高了。”

My bro grew taller!!!
Can't imagine one day he'll be taller than me.
I can't wait haha.
Hope he'll grow to 1.8m haha.
Is that a perfect height for guys? :o

Sectionals went out pretty fine today. Finished blue shades! Nice:)
And we laughed like mad (as usual) except that i felt super tired today:(
And we talked abt BRISBANE TRIP!!!
Those memories started to flood back to my mind:D
Dream world/Movie World/Prank call/Fruit farm/Red Lands College/Pizza/Sore throat/Having-no-voice-after-roller-coaster-ride/oversleeping/starry night sky/australian fooood/koala bears/kangaroos/etcetc.
All the fun we had!
I want another band overseas trip! But sadly, thr's none:(
When ppl give you lemons, you'll have to make lemonades out of it. (haha meiyi!)