About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

TRIP TRIP TRIP!!!

Day 1 of band camp passed by fairly well. Love my section mates! They are so funny.
Yiling is such a sotong:D (but i love you anyway. Aww aren't i nice?)
I was telling wenyi abt the trpping incident and basically my section was engrossed in the trpping part (haha). Then suddenly thr is a sound effect of trpping behind me. I turned around and got a shock! Yiling act tripped and FELL face-down. Wonder how she did it haha.
A-musing. A-mazing. A-hmygod.
I can't quite believe this will be my last band camp:(
GO 4 MORE DAYS!
GO HORNS!!!

Day 2 of band camp (today!)
Sort of a good-bad day. Whichever makes sense to you.
I'm playing for all the songs can you believe it. Haha.
Really hope mozart will turn out well. GO HAO YANG! ok i doubt he'll read this since he doesn't know i gt a blog-.-
I got red + tired + pain (?) lips now:(
Always happens during band camp. Sigh...
Nvm. Tmr's the last day of the camp! Times passes so fast and it's getting faster and faster each year! Almost can't stand it alr-.- Nevertheless, hope tmr will be a good-good day!