About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

10 days after april fools.

Today's ACE talk on Petra Branca was surprisingly interesting. :]
Initially I thought that waking up early on a Saturday morning was ugh, but it was worth it(today). Haha. Found the talk interesting because I have never heard of PB beforer and it's funny how Spore and Msia can fight so long over a rock.

Headed over to TM/TM1 with van, creshelle and pris for lunch @ BK. Tendergrill yum! Then was Cotton-on! Realised I actly knew so little abt dressing up gosh...I'm always wearing the same old shirt + shorts so I want a change! Gonna find dresses and dress up with the diff -pieces-of-clothing-put-tgt kind of style. Learnt a lot abt how to dressing up with non shirt and shorts:) I WANNA MAKE OVER:D

After that went to Urban Write.(Y) Uber cool. Got excited and jumpy at the sight of all the pretty/unique designed papers, pressable stickers, gel stickers, cute files etc etc etc etc etc etc. Ttly inspired me to make my very own scrapbook! Ok, I have always wanted to create one but was either too lazy or didn't bother to start haha. But I'm DETERMINED TO START SCRAPBKING! (that'll be during the hols wont it? just way tooooo busy right now) Oh! one more thing. Bought a piece of stripy-brightly-rainbowish-coloured paper! For a special purpose:)

Whoa, thx to today, my shopping list e x p a n d e d.