About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Sweat. Sweat. Sweat.

This whole week has been a really hot week!
Practically sweat almost everyday:(
Had 2.4 on tues and almost felt like dying from the heat alr.
Clocked a timing of 13.01.
Srsly, I think I could have sweat my pee out alr. All the urea, water and stuff.
The weather was so hot that I could even feel the sudden burst of heat exploding out of my face while running.
On normal days, I could feel sweat trickling down my back.
Ewwww....sticky sweaty sticky sweaty!
It's global warming ppl!
Do sth to save the Earth!
Or next time we will just melt the moment we step out of house >:(

[/edit] HAPPY 16th AMANDA. Hope you like the customized puzzle. Await for your card on mon! I shall grant you your wish of owning the sausage man (with banana skin)!