About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

I can't believe my eyes

This morning, I woke up early to go back to sch for Phy extra lessons.
I got a shock when I rched Serangoon Circle line station. The whole platform(towards Dhoby Ghaut) was packed with people. Felt like we were sardines stuck in the can.
I literally had to squeeze my way through the crowd! Had to miss a few trains cus it was just too scary to force my way into the already fully packed train. Guess I finally saw the effects of the non-stop growing population of Singapore eh? Furthermore, they even had to broadcast a SONG to entertain(?) the huge crowd and also to tell 'em to wait patiently for the nxt train.
"Train is coming, train is coming, train is cominnggggg~...!" It was kind of hilarious for the music to be blared out from the speakers at an out-of-the-blue situation. I nearly burst out laughing. Had to contain my laughter to myself hahahaha. Nevertheless, that 2 sentences of lyrics made my day!

Look at this!


Singapore's gonna be hugely populatedX2!
Just look at the number of MRT lines in the future.
Madness!
How many underground tunnels are they going to built?
I think they've got to build new underground tunnels under the existing underground tunnels (o.o!)
Can we have trains that travel in the sky like a roller coaster?
YES IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN.
A TRAIN-COASTER.
Can we have houses that float in the air and automobiles that have the ability to zoom across the beautiful blue sky pls?
And talking about building castles in the air!
When you don't have enough land, use the sky:D